Monday, July 6, 2009

13 weeks 1 day!

Posted by Cristina ; Adam at 11:52 AM
13 weeks! FIrst trimester is finally over and I can really feel it. I'm still very tired but not as much headaches and nausea. We shared the news with Leslie, Erin, Dave,Seb, Katie and Alisson. They were all so excited! It feels good to know that they are people who care about us and are excited for the two of us (now 3).
I don;t have any appoinment coming up until next week, and is just a check up bummer. I wish I could have an ultrasound every week so I could see my little baby. I still have the Doppler and now is easier to hear the heartbeat.
I did the intelligender test ( don't judge! lol) and it said girl!, of course that is just for fun and it won;t be confirm until 18-20 weeks. The 18th week will be on my bday so I'm going to ask if I can have the ultrasound then, it would be an excellent bday surprise.
Today I told my friend Carla and she was so happy, after all the turmoil that occurred these past years, we are now close which makes me really happy. I only need positive people around me, especially now. I feel so happy and I realized that I have everything I need, a supportive family, a wonderful future husband, and a baby on the way. I'm truly blessed!


More pics will be post at the end of the 4th month. I don;t know when is the next ultrasound, probably not until the 18th week :(

Thanks for reading, and sorry for my grammatical mistakes! C.A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment