Sunday, June 28, 2009

12 weeks/ 3 months

Posted by Cristina ; Adam at 3:01 PM
Three months! That was fast! I was counting the days for this day to come. Yesterday, Adam and I went for our Nt Scan ( nuchal translucency screening test) and we got our results. Baby Pike is fine, no down syndrome or any type of chromosomal defects. We also got to see the baby moving! Baby was kicking full force. I asked the tech if she could tell if its a boy or a girl since I heard from other ladies that their tech could tell the sex in their NT scan. SO the tech said she will go for a girl! hahaha . She said is not 100% sure more likely 60% and it will be confirm at 20 weeks. She said that when its a boy she can tell right a way and that is why she said girl. I knew it! That was my first instinct. She said not to start buying girly stuff yet, that was her prediction and to tell her at 20 weeks if she was right or wrong! Adam said that he now has more time to get me to like the name Hunter lol! I said that I would never ever name my child Hunter hahaha lol

Here are some pics from the scan!


Photobucket
The first pic is a face profile. IN the second one is a frontal profile. It looks as if she is sticking her tongue out! :)

Photobucket
This is a pic of baby's legs. The tech was looking for a penis. She didn;t see one, so so far it's a girl or the baby was hiding it! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment